Tuesday, June 3, 2014

 Hello!!!

My name is Trenay, and this is mi familia. This is my wonderful husband and soldier Alex, and my wild child daughter Aubrey Ann. Some might say I have an insane obsession with makeup but to me it's more of a lifestyle. I Love Love Love makeup and every thing about it, from wearing it on myself to applying it on others. I am a somewhat of a freelance makeup artist when I have the free time. Between taking care of my daughter and husband makeup is about all I have. I have a youtube channel and I figured hey why not start a blog too. What drives me is overall happiness, not money or materials. My ultimate goal as far as my career is to love and be proud of what I do. My goal in life is to wake up everyday knowing I have a purpose. So this is my blog welcome to the wonderful world of me and mostly makeup.


<3<3<3
TBU

No comments:

Post a Comment